Saturday, March 12, 2016

Guess Connect



A miniature version of a smartphone on your wrist, the Guess Connect! This is the latest wearable tech from Guess. The female version of this watch comes in both blue and white and black. The design is pretty good! It maintains the looks and features of a normal watch so you can always see the time clearly.

So.. What’s new with the Guess Connect smartwatch? You can connect your smartphone with the watch. All you have to do is to pair it via Bluetooth. Not to forget there’s also a really cool camera feature where you get to take a selfie using the watch!



Despite the simplistic design of the watch, I can choose to play, pause or skip songs, using the two navigational buttons or voice command. My favourite part of the watch is being able to set customized vibration patterns for all my incoming notifications! That way I can know what notifications from which apps I am receiving. Basically I can set a different vibration pattern for every single app on my phone whether it is Twitter, Instagram or my emails. How cool is that?

Now you can have everything in one smartwatch. Guess Connect works perfectly when driving, in crowded places, while walking and even in meetings! I think the Guess Connect smartwatch really makes life so much more convenient. I personally feel the smartwatch is sexy and smart! A great combination of fashion and technology. The Guess Connect is priced at RM 1,499.

Check it out at the following stores:
1. GUESS KLCC
2. GUESS Mid Valley
3. GUESS Sunway Pyramid
4. GUESS Pavilion
5. GUESS Accessories Pavilion
6. Watch Engine, Avenue K
7. Hang Thai Bangsar
8. Watchshoppe Mid Valley
9. Maxis KLCC
10. Maxis The Gardens
11. Maxis Sunway Pyramid
12. GUESS IOI City Mall Putrajaya
13.
GUESS One Utama
14. EIKO Watch KLCC 

Find out more about the Guess Connect at www.guessconnect.com

No comments: